Vijayapur city, formerly Bijapur, is the district headquarters of Bijapur District of Karnataka state

Bijapur City has more than 3 lakh population as per census 2011. The population of the entire district is more than 21 lakh. Around 20% of the people habitation is found in the urban regions(Bijapur, Indi etc.) the rest of the 80% are in rural areas. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Bijapur has an average literacy rate of 84%, higher than the national average of 74%; with male literacy of 89% and female literacy of 78%. 12% of the population is under 6 years of age

Website bijapur.nic.in

Comment on the above Municipal Corporation :

If You know this Municipal Corporation, express what is Best or what is Bad: 

If You do not know this Municipal Corporation, ask what is Best or what is Bad:

Both of You can exchange to change this Society :

You can print/mail this page to your friend/foe by clicking on gear figure above

Add comment

Speakloud about this. The comment should be an information than a complaint. Your comment is going to be used by many people to decide which is Best or Bad. Be a guiding light for the Society.


Security code
Refresh

We have 174 guests and no members online